UV protected extruded multiwall polycarbonate self-supporting modular system for industrial vertical glazing and industrial flat and curved covering.
SystemPIU’ is a versatile multiwall polycarbonate system suitable for vertical glazing, flat and curved covering of large size, thanks to its modularity and strength.
The system is composed by multiwall polycarbonate sheets with a special and robust X-wall internal structure providing better withstand capability and lower insulation value. The extruded ‘U’ shape of the sheet allows for a perfect clipping into open topped, plastic coated or zinc-plated steel channels to create an attractive glazed area free from unsightly protruding glazing bar caps.
The aluminium joining channel is installed inwards and gives the system a remarkable withstand resistance to snow loads.
- Perfect water tightness.
- High withstand capability to wind pressure and snow load
- Free from micro-cracks.
- Withstand capability uniformly distributed on covering.
- Free from tensioning
- High light transmitting figures
- Excellent protection to UV solar rays
- Resistant to shocks, bad weather, temperature changes, hailstones
- Self-extinguishing as per Euroclass B s1 d0
- Easy and quick to install
SystemPIÙ - Tabella CaratteristichePDF 63 KBDownload
10-SystemPIU 12 - Giu 16PDF 282 KBDownload
11-SystemPIU 16 - giu 16PDF 281 KBDownload
12-ST SystemPIU 20 - giu 16PDF 282 KBDownload
Systempiù 655-12 - Classe B-s1 d0-PDF 124 KBDownload
Systempiù 655-16 - Classe B-s1-d0-PDF 188 KBDownload
Systempiù 655-20 - Classe B-s1-d0-PDF 148 KBDownload